Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bad use of Foundation





So I am not anti-Miley Cyrus as I have kids so I have watched Hannah Montana and have heard her dual cd release over and over and over and over and over.....She is better than anyone on that stupid show Zack and Cody.  Anyway, I was really taken aback when I saw this awful picture of her.  Obviously, they were trying to doll her up since it was at the kid's choice awards or some BS-award show but whomever is her make-up artist F-ed up!  That dode needs to be fired.  Who puts foundation on their lips, oh I know, Miley's stylist.  I guess they forgot to put the lipstick on top of it.  It looks washed out and gross.  And that is my random critical thought of the day.  The only reason I am posting this is because no one picked up on this fashion faux-pas on any decent celebrity gossip site.  I suppose they took the weekend off.

No comments: