Friday, April 9, 2010

Movin' on Up

We had planned on buying this house but things kinda changed--so we are moving because my landlord is a giant arse.  Just because I don't have a job anymore and can't qualify for a mortgage he is going to put the house on the market.  3 1/2 years and $50,000 later (no lie, you do the math--rent in Whitefish is outrageous)  we are now moving like a band of gypsies.  Only this time instead of moving 300 miles we are moving 2 blocks away.  I can deal with that.  Plus, the new house is on  1/2 acre, one level and $350 cheaper a month to rent.  I guess it is a blessing.  I will need to update my pictures on this site although they won't look much different since you can still see Big Mountain and Glacier Park.  What will be different having is a gravel driveway and living 3 blocks from the lake.  :)  Woo-hoo...


Movin' on up of course reminds me of "The Jeffersons" which then I realized is ironic because my husband is actually like a tall, white version of George and I suppose I am the fun-sometimes-level-headed Weezie.  Who knew...

No comments: