Saturday, April 24, 2010

Inspirations....You are the Wind Beneath My Wings

I noticed that I have an anit-Nikki on my sister's facebook page.  If I post something my sister's friend posts the opposite.  I hate bologna she would vote for it if it ran for congress.  I find it odd that when I go anywhere with my sister people think we are lesbians (not that there is anything wrong with it but, um, she is my sister).  My sister's friend thinks that people are just accommodating and being nice because as she responded once "it is 2010."  Der, I am not a lesbian with my sister.  People maybe more accepting but I doubt it would be for incestuous lesbians (I can't believe I just paired those words together, barf...).  This anti-Nikki inspired a poem.  I am not sure of the title other than "Polar Opposites."

I am black. 
She is white. 
She must be the creme in my Oreo. 
Without each other, 
we make no sense. 
No one likes that Crisco and sugar creme-filling alone.

No comments: