Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scary and Scarier....

The new house will require new shower curtains.  That is something I have not had to worry about for 3/12 years as this house has wobbly, glass sliding doors on the tub/shower.  While perusing the usual blah designs of hearts, flowers and pretty little lacey things I came across a site with an abundance of sick, twisted and funny designs.  My favorite one is white and has a matching white bath mat.  The kicker is both of them have red smears on them like bloody hands and feet.  Maw-ha-ha-ha (Evil laugh)..  I would love something out of the ordinary but my husband, Mr. I-want-it-to-look-like-a-hotel, prefers boring.  I am sure I can find something in between.  I am tired of predictable and sparse.


Anyway, here is the real image of a shower curtain that I have seen many times which is reminiscent of the movie psycho:






Here is the altered image I created that I would find very scary.  Notice I added a wooden spoon to her hand to resemble my own mother while I was growing up.  In the 1970's and 1980's it was expected that poorly behaved children would be beaten.  Now it is frowned upon (which is a load of crap, everyone knows that spankings make a kid grow--not proper nutrition or sleep).

No comments: